- This event has passed.
Modelling HVAC Systems by Using Revit MEP
June 14 @ 10:00 am – June 16 @ 1:00 pm +03
Instructor: Eng. Ibrahim Reda
Target Audience: Mechanical engineers, Mechanical engineering students, HVAC designers Fluid mechanics students, Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning students Anyone who need to construct his HVAC project, Energy engineers, Revit MEP students, Revit MEP designers, Engineers, Interior Designers, Technicians.
– Use the Rivet Software to design Thermal loads calculations for any building.
– Learn how to link an architectural Revit project.
– Learn how to set the different mechanical settings for the ducting system.
– Learn how to make the sizing operation required for each duct in the system.
– Use the Rivet Software to design the HVAC Ducts system layouts.
– Use the Rivet Software to design the Air terminals system for any building.
Duration of the Course/Workshop: 9 hours / 3 days From 10 am to 1 pm
Date of the Course: 14-15-16 June 2022
Price (BD): 90 BD (Payment on Arrival)
Location: Online via Zoom Meeting
Organizer (Gulf University)
+ 973 1762 0092